Between September 21st and 28th a team of 8 medical professionals will travel to San Pedro Sula, Honduras on a medical mission. The team will consist of two pediatricians and 6 nurses, including Judy Schwartz, a nurse practitioner from Trinity. To make this mission more successful, the team would welcome gifts of the following:
- Chewable children’s multi vitamins
- Chewable children’s over-the-counter Tylenol or Ibuprofen
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste for children
- New children’s t shirts, any size
- Nail polish or barrettes/hair accessories for girls in the orphanage.